Subject: For your action: Final check of FWD 2023 data before publication in Surveillance Atlas
From: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maritschnik Sabine" <[email-masked]>, "Christian.Kornschober" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <[email-masked]>, "mimipavlovaa" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "aaristodimou" <[email-masked]>, "mcharalambous" <[email-masked]>, "ondrej.daniel" <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>,Eva Møller Nielsen <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg"
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 14:56:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: NFPs for FWD and vCJD and OCPs for FWD

Copy: National Coordinators and National Correspondents

Dear colleagues,

Before we publish the 2023 FWD data in the Surveillance Atlas of Infectious 
Diseases, we want to give you the opportunity to check your data and data 
source information one final time. You will find the data, extracted from 
TESSy on 13 August, in the Nominated Atlas. To access, please use this link: 
<https://atlas.ecdc.europa.eu/protected/Index.aspx?Dataset=328&FixDataset=0> 
https://atlas.ecdc.europa.eu/protected/Index.aspx?Dataset=328&FixDataset=0. 
You use your normal ECDC login to access the diseases for which you have 
TESSy access rights.

The attached file ‘Surveillance Atlas FWD Information about the data 2023’ 
will replace the 2022 file in the Atlas (note that the AMR data will be 
updated at a later stage). We would appreciate if you check that the 
surveillance system descriptions (Annex 1 for each disease) are correct as 
many countries still refer to the 2008 or 2012 case definitions when the 
current EU case definition is from 2018. If you want to update the data 
source description, please do so directly in TESSy but also send us a mail 
so that we can enter the changes into this document.

We would appreciate if you can make any corrections or comments by Friday 30 
August. The week after, we will run all the refreshes and atlas calculations 
and aim to publish the data on the first week of September.

Thanks in advance,

Taina Niskanen, ECDC FWD team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.